Good Grief! The EU has fined Microsoft $730 million for failure to give users the option to select a Web browser other than Internet Explorer. And Microsoft admits they did it. “Yep. We screwed up. A technical oversight.”
When are heads going to roll in Redmond?
- A decade of flat stock price in the biggest bull market in history.
- More than a decade without a truly new product.
- Complete failure in the smart phone and tablet products.
- Over $3 billion in fines paid to the EU.
- Billions squandered is useless acquisitions.
What other company in the world with this kind of litany of failures still has the same CEO?
- EU fines Microsoft over web browser (bbc.co.uk)